The KAIZEN Institute of Zambia Limited (KiZ) is a Government Institution established under the Company Act Cap 388 of the Laws of Zambia as a company limited by guarantee whose members are the Zambia Development Agency (ZDA) and Zambia Bureau of Standards (ZABS) under the umbrella of the Ministry of Commerce, Trade and Industry (MCTI). Our mandate is to promote quality and productivity improvement in both private and public organisations for business excellence.
- To provide effective KAIZEN Education, Training and Consultancy;
- To develop Human Resource’s potential, possibility and capacity;
- To enhance higher discipline through 5S practice;
- To enhance Management Systems through introduction of Total Quality Management (TQM);
- To organise National KAIZEN Conferences.
The KiZ is ISO 9001:2015 Certified